- 45th United States Colored Regiment (Pennsylvania in the Civil War)
- 45th United States Colored Troops (U.S.C.T.) (West Virginia Adjutant Generals' Papers, West Virginia State Archives)
- The 45th U.S. Colored Infantry--West Virginia Troops (Linda Cunningham Fluharty)
- Forty-Fifth Regiment Infantry, USCT (United States Colored Troops)
- Forty-Fifth United States Colored Regiment (Samuel P. Bates, History of Pennsylvania Volunteers, 1861-5, v. 5, p. 1106-1124; 1871)
Short history and unit roster.
- Group of Surgeons of the Army of the James, Fort Harrison, VA, April 1865 (CivilWarPhotos.Net)
Surgeon C. C. Radmore, 114th U.S.C.T.; Surgeon J. F. Stevenson, 29th Connecticut; Assist. Surgeon J. M. Rand, 29th Connecticut; Surgeon W. A. Conover, U.S.V.; Surgeon D. McKay, 29th U.S.C.T.; Surgeon N. Folson, 45th U.S.C.T.
- History & Names of 45th Regiment (Historic La Mott, Pennsylvania)
- One Cause, One Country: 45th Regt. U.S. Colored Troops
Regimental flag created by David Bustill Bowser.
Last revised 30 June 2007